Monday, October 29, 2012

Incest Phone Sex

 
I’m a bad girl :) No taboos for me, even incest phone sex!  Maybe someone should spank me (pretty please?)… 

My client was my nerdy little brother, just turned 18, and I was his beautiful and super hot older sister, home for the holidays from college.  We stayed up late talking after everyone else went to bed, sitting next to each other on the couch.  I could feel him eyeing my tan, tight body in my shorts and tank top.

I put my hand lightly on his thigh, and he just about jumped out of his skin!  But I knew he wanted me... I knew it was right, and this was our moment to finally satisfy the sexual tension that had been between us for years with some incest phone sex…

I told him that I knew he used to spy on me from inside my closet while I was fucking my boyfriends, before I went to college.  I could see his wide eyes from behind the cracked door, and could tell he was furiously jerking off, watching my perfect tits and ass bouncing up and down on top of whatever high school hunk I was dating at the time.  He was dying of embarrassment that I had always known…. “But”, I said, moving my hand up his jeans til it was just touching his crotch, which immediately sprang into action, “I never said anything because, I liked it… it made me hot that you were watching me!”

He said, “It did?”  I nodded, and took his hand and brought it to the hot round DD that was almost popping out of my tank top.  His cock almost burst out of his pants and I moved my hand to cup it.

“I think we should go someplace a little more private”, I said, taking his hand and leading him to my room, where he would finally see what it was like to be in that bed with me….

*****

Cum play with Beki! Incest phone sex, and whatever else you can dream up!


All calls are $2 minute/10 minute minimum, billed discreetly.  18 years and older only, men and woman are both welcome.